Bamboo PR is hiring an account manager for our B2B technology marketing, content and PR agency. You will:
- Want a work from home lifestyle and be self-motivated
- Be a natural people person who builds strong client relationships
- Understand how to add value to accounts while delivering exceptional work
- Confidently manage numerous clients at any one time
- Create compelling content and enjoy writing everyday
- Understand the intricacies of B2B technology
- Be experienced in how today’s marketing landscape works
Our small team means this is a diverse role working across a mix of businesses and campaigns.
You will report into Bamboo’s senior team, working closely with all members of the team.
- Client management – day-to-day contact for clients
- Content creation – writing everything from blogs and articles to websites and eBooks
- SEO – solid knowledge of how digital content is written, formatted and produced
- PR – creating great stories that capture journalists’ attention
- Social media – producing social media campaigns and managing client profiles
- Team management – coordinating our team to meet deadlines
- Company growth – sharing your wisdom with those around you
- Business operations – know how to use things like Monday.com, Slack and other tools
Digital marketing experience is welcomed but not required.
About Bamboo PR
We have been delivering compelling content, digital marketing, PR and events for B2B technology companies for 20 years. We cover everything from software and ecommerce to cloud, IT providers and FinTech.
We love working together and with our clients. We have so many long-standing relationships because of our drive, passion and united front.
Our team page has more about us and our values.
How we work
We are a remote agency without an office so you will be comfortable with this way of working.
UK residents only please. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom.
Our clients are mostly in Southeast England, so a willingness to travel occasionally to meet clients and for regular team social activities is important.
We work 40 hours per week and have core working hours, however our flexible culture lets you balance work with your life.
This role is available immediately and is a full-time work from home position.
- £30,000 – £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- One additional day holiday for each year of service (up to five maximum)
- Generous Christmas and New Year shutdown policy
- Enhanced parenthood policies
- Enhanced compassionate leave policies
- Healthy new business commission
- Full work from home setup – laptop, mobile phone, equipment
- Regular team social days and rewards – in-person and virtual
- Paid business related travel
- Strong development programme and Insights profile
- Fast progression and influence over how Bamboo PR grows
If working with a fun, friendly team sounds like you, please send your CV and a short email explaining why you’d like to work with us to email@example.com.