What we need
Bamboo PR is hiring a Junior Account Executive for our B2B technology marketing, content and PR agency. You will:
- Want a work-from-home lifestyle and be self-motivated
- Create compelling content, enjoy writing every day and have a ken eye when editing
- Work on digital campaigns that span PPC, SEO, performance marketing, and Paid Social
- Have a passion for LinkedIn marketing and an interest in social video production
- Help our team with everything from PR and reporting to event marketing and comms
- Be interested in the intricacies of B2B technology
- Demonstrate curiosity and a passion for learning
- Champion new ideas and consider how to improve what’s already working
UK residents only, please. Candidates must have current legal authorisation to work immediately in the United Kingdom.
Our team of seven makes this a diverse role working across a collection of businesses and campaigns.
You will work in our Client Services team and closely with our account managers. Your line manager will be either our Strategic Director or Content Director.
- Content creation – engaging writing that flexes to different audiences
- Digital – assist with digital marketing while learning how to write SEO-optimised content
- PR & Comms – a passion for creating stories that capture journalist attention
- Social media – producing LinkedIn content campaigns and managing client profiles
- Events – assisting our events team in delivering exceptional experiences for clients
- Company progression – sharing your wisdom with those around you
About Team Bamboo
We have delivered compelling content, digital marketing, PR and events for B2B technology companies for 21 years. We cover everything from software, hardware and ecommerce to AI, cloud, IT providers, data centre and FinTech.
We love working together and with our clients. We have long-standing relationships because of our drive, passion and united front.
Learn more about Team Bamboo and our values.
How we work
We are a work from home agency without an office so you must be comfortable with this way of working.
Our clients are mostly in Southeast England, so a willingness to travel occasionally to meet clients and for our quarterly team social days is important.
We work 40 hours per week with core working hours, however, our flexible culture lets you balance work with your life and we are moving to a 35 hour work week soon.
This role is available immediately and is a full-time work from home position.
- £18,000-£24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- One additional holiday for each year of service (up to five maximum)
- Generous Christmas and New Year company shutdown policy
- Enhanced parenthood and menopause leave policies
- Healthy new business commission
- Full work-from-home setup – laptop, mobile phone, equipment
- Quarterly team social days
- Regular perks and reward points with Juno
- Paid business-related travel
- Strong development programme and Insights profile
- Mental Health First Aid training
- Fast progression and influence over how Bamboo PR grows
If working with a fun, friendly team sounds appealing, send your CV and a short email explaining why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.