UPDATE: This has been filled
Bamboo PR is hiring an PR account manager for our small technology PR and marketing agency. You will:
- Want a remote working lifestyle and be self-motivated
- Be a natural people person who builds strong client relationships
- Understand how to add value to accounts while delivering exceptional work
- Confidently manage numerous clients at any one time
- Understand the intricacies of business technology and B2B
- Enjoy contributing to the creative process
- Be experienced in how today’s PR and marketing landscape works
Our small team means this is a diverse role working across a diverse collection of businesses and campaigns.
You will report into Bamboo’s director, work closely with our content director, and have a copywriter and account executive in your team.
- Client management – day-to-day contact for clients
- PR – creating great stories that capture journalists’ attention
- Content management – overseeing everything from blogs and articles to websites and audio
- Marketing and social media – creating inbound and outbound campaigns
- Team management – briefing and coordinating our team to meet deadlines
- Company growth – sharing your wisdom with those around you
- Business operations – know how to use things like Basecamp, Slack etc.
How we work
We are a remote agency without an office so you will be comfortable with this way of working.
UK residents only please. Our clients are mostly in London, so a willingness to occasionally travel to meet clients and for regular team social activities is important.
We have official working hours, but our flexible culture allows you to balance your work with your life.
This role is available immediately and is a full-time position.
- £28,000 – £36,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday and generous Christmas closing policy
- Freedom of working from home (or wherever you are most productive)
- Healthy new business commission
- Fast progression and influence over how Bamboo PR grows
- Friendly, fun team
- Company MacBook
- Regular social days
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a short email explaining why you’d like to work with us to email@example.com.