Bamboo PR is hiring a project manager for our small technology PR and marketing agency. You will:
- Want a remote working lifestyle and be self-motivated
- Become the lynchpin that keeps all client work flowing smoothly
- Have considerable experience leading projects and multitask brilliantly
- Be exceptionally detail orientated and a strong communicator
- Enjoy finding ways to streamline creative delivery and processes
- Have worked in an agency before, or equivalent busy environment
- Be interested in how today’s PR and marketing landscape works
Our small team means this is a diverse role working across a diverse collection of businesses and campaigns.
You will report into Bamboo’s director and work closely with the entire client and creative team.
- Project delivery – overseeing projects and campaigns from start to completion
- Deliverable management – keeping our project software updated to prevent silos
- Process creation – designing new ways of working that improve operations
- Risk management – watching for potential bottlenecks and ensuring deadlines are met
- Client onboarding – implementing client onboarding processes for a smooth start
- Documentation creation – building and maintaining documentation for client management
- Tracking and reporting – for commercial planning and client efficiency
How we work
We are a remote agency without an office so you will be comfortable with this way of working.
UK residents only please. Our clients are mostly in London, so a willingness to occasionally travel to meet clients and for regular team social activities is important.
We have official working hours, but our flexible culture allows you to balance your work with your life.
This role is available immediately and is a full-time position.
- £28,000 – £36,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday and generous Christmas closing policy
- Freedom of working from home (or wherever you are most productive)
- Healthy new business commission
- Fast progression and influence over how Bamboo PR grows
- Friendly, fun team
- Company MacBook
- Regular social days
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a short email explaining why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.