Update: This role has been filled.
We are growing and are hiring an experienced PR account manager. You will:
- Want a remote working lifestyle
- Be self-motivated, an expert multitasker and like working independently
- Have strong press contacts and be driven to get results
- Be confident managing and guiding clients
- Love building creative PR and content programmes
- Be a confident/experienced writer with strong attention to detail
- Be digitally minded – i.e. familiar with the modern marketing mix
- Be social media savvy
- Be comfortable meeting deadlines and are adaptable
- Client management – day-to-day contact for clients
- PR – getting stuck in on media relations
- Content creation – everything from blogs and articles to websites and audio
- Social media – manage client profiles and content production
- Marketing – creating inbound and outbound campaigns
- Event management – helping deliver great events
- New business – supporting pitches and other business development initiatives
- Freelancer management – briefing and coordinating our extended team
- Business operations – know how to use things like Basecamp, Slack etc.
Our small team means this is a hands-on role working across a diverse collection of businesses, activities and campaigns.
About Bamboo PR
We have been delivering compelling PR, marketing, content and events for technology companies for 19+ years. We predominantly work in the B2B space and cover everything from telecoms, healthtech and ecommerce to cloud, IT providers and well-funded startups.
We love working together and with our clients. We have so many long-standing relationships because of our drive, passion and united front.
How we work
We are a remote agency without an office so you will be comfortable with this way of working.
Our clients are mostly in London, so a willingness to travel there to meet both clients and us for regular team social activities is important.
We have official working hours but our flexible culture allows you to balance your work with your life.
This role is available immediately.
- £28,000 – £36,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Generous holiday policy
- Freedom of working from home (or wherever you are most productive)
- Fast progression and influence over how Bamboo PR grows
- New business commission
- Friendly, fun team
- Regular social days (when the world allows!)
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a short email explaining why to firstname.lastname@example.org.