When companies are acquired, they kick into gear to re-educate the market, refresh messaging and sharpen their propositions.
SCC AVS was no different.
With so many long-running relationships within the trade press, its transition from avsnet to SCC AVS naturally warranted a virtual press tour.
Over several months, SCC AVS’s managing director shared his vision of the future – one dominated by as-a-Service collaboration technology, greater flexibility in how enterprises finance their collaboration solutions and the importance of after-care services.
With our help, press coverage included:
- CRN’s deep dive into the future of the company
- Comments in AV Magazine’s Enterprise AV procurement guide
- A phone interview with channel publication MicroScope
- News coverage in respected publications like Computer Weekly
- Installation’s Q&A with on what comes next for SCC AVS
If you need to update the market after having been acquired or if you’re the company doing the acquiring, get in touch.