Bamboo PR is hiring again!
We are hiring an experienced B2B technology copywriter for our small technology PR and marketing agency. You will:
- Want a remote working lifestyle and be self-motivated
- Be an exceptional writer that writes quickly to the highest standard
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years of writing under your belt
- Understand the intricacies of business technology and B2B nuance
- Love writing every single day across a range of formats
- Be unfazed by tight deadlines and a mix of writing styles
- Enjoy influencing how we produce content and what we write about
- Know SEO best practice and what it means to write online
Our small team means this is a diverse role working across a diverse collection of businesses, activities and campaigns. You will report into our Content Director.
- Copywriting – everything from PR and marketing copy to sales and social media content
- Editing – reviewing others’ written work and making edits
- Content production – keeping everything running smoothly via our processes
- Ideation – contributing ideas and advising clients on what we should produce
- Internal marketing – assisting with Bamboo’s own content marketing efforts
- Business operations – know how to use things like Basecamp, Slack etc.
About Bamboo PR
We have been delivering compelling PR, marketing, content and events for technology companies for 19+ years. We predominantly work in the B2B space and cover everything from telecoms, software and ecommerce to cloud, IT providers and well-funded startups.
We love working together and with our clients. We have so many long-standing relationships because of our drive, passion and united front.
https://bamboopr.co.uk has more about us.
How we work
We are a remote agency without an office so you will be comfortable with this way of working.
UK residents only please. Our clients are mostly in London, so a willingness to occasionally travel to meet clients and us for regular team social activities is important.
We have official working hours, but our flexible culture allows you to balance your work with your life.
This role is available immediately.
- £28,000 – £36,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday and generous Christmas closing policy
- Freedom of working from home (or wherever you are most productive)
- New business commission
- Fast progression and influence over how Bamboo PR grows
- Friendly, fun team
- Regular social days (when the world allows!)
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a short email explaining why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org.