Some TLC in order?
Does your marketing and PR need a checkup?
A world where people live happier, healthier lives...
MedTech is thriving across the world thanks to its noble cause - make people better, faster.
Anyone who works in MedTech, or its oft-interchangeable HealthTech counterpart, also knows the sector is incredibly broad, spanning everything from consumer mobile apps and wearable tech to advanced biomedicine, digital therapeutics and nanotechnology.
It's now far more challenging to stand out in the marketplace, especially with such a thick layer of regulation policing the industry.
Bamboo PR's expertise in MedTech was forged during Medopad's meteoric rise from ambitious startup to a major global player as well as our work helping companies like SCC AVS and Me Learning target the sector.
Our MedTech marketing builds your brand:
- News coverage spanning The Telegraph and FT to The Lancet and Health Investor
- Product launches capturing the attention of prestigious broadcast and international media outlets
- Engaging brochures selling your medical expertise and technology prowess
- Website copy that's compelling, emotive and speaks to doctors, patients, investors and partners
- Social media campaigns that extend your reach far across the world, and many other services...
From minnow to MedTech Darling
We met Medopad early into its journey - just two founders wanting to help people live longer.
Even at that stage, Medopad only wanted the best coverage. We quickly secured national coverage in the Telegraph and helped raise awareness when KPMG named the company a unicorn in the making. A feature with the FT, an interview on BBC World News and write-ups in Bloomberg all followed with our help.
Next, Medopad set its sights on its Series A. This saw us ramp up our PR campaigns and provide an in-house marketing and content resource.